RECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN INDEPENDENT PUBLISHING for 25 years...
Ippy 2021 is now open !!
25th anniversary special - $25 off general category entries through the month of june!
Conducted annually, the Independent Publisher Book Awards honor the year's best independently published titles from around the world. The awards are intended to bring increased recognition to the thousands of exemplary independent, university, and self-published books released each year.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST IPPY ENTRY INFO OR TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The "IPPY" Awards were conceived as a broad-based, unaffiliated awards program open to all members of the independent publishing industry, and are open to authors and publishers worldwide who produce books written in English and appropriate for the North American market.
We define "independent" as:
- Independently owned and operated
- Operated by a foundation or university
- Long-time independents that became incorporated but operate autonomously and publish fewer than 50 titles a year.
The world's largest book awards competition offers:
- 88 subject categories in General categories – NEW THIS YEAR: Audiobook categories in both Fiction & Non-Fiction
- Regional awards for Best Regional Fiction and Best Regional Non-Fiction for eight U.S. regions, two Canadian regions, Australia/New Zealand/Pacific Rim, and Europe
- E-Book Awards with fiction, non-fiction, children's, regional and design categories
- Winners receive entry to the award ceremony and celebration party during BookExpo America, medals, stickers, certificates, and national publicity in a press release, as well as social media exposure.
Jim Barnes, Awards Director
Phone: 1-800-644-0133 x1011
Email: jimb [at] jenkinsgroupinc.com