RECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN INDEPENDENT PUBLISHING.
THe 2019 Independent publisher book AWARDS are open UNTIL FEBRUARY 23, 2019 - ENTER NOW!
Conducted annually, the Independent Publisher Book Awards honor the year's best independently published titles from around the world. The awards are intended to bring increased recognition to the thousands of exemplary independent, university, and self-published books released each year.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ippy mEDALIST BENEFITS PAGE.
hERE'S WHAT WINNERS ARE SAYING...
click here to request ippy awards entry info or to ask any questions. thanks and good luck!
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The "IPPY" Awards were conceived as a broad-based, unaffiliated awards program open to all members of the independent publishing industry, and are open to authors and publishers worldwide who produce books written in English and appropriate for the North American market.
We define "independent" as:
- Independently owned and operated
- Operated by a foundation or university
- Long-time independents that became incorporated but operate autonomously and publish fewer than 50 titles a year.
The world's largest book awards competition offers:
- 85 subject categories in General categories – NEW CATEGORIES INCLUDE: Best Cover Design, Best First Book, and Best Book Series in both Fiction & Non-Fiction
- Regional awards for Best Regional Fiction and Best Regional Non-Fiction for eight U.S. regions, two Canadian regions, Australia/New Zealand/Pacific Rim, and Europe
- E-Book Awards with fiction, non-fiction, children's, regional and design categories
- Winners receive entry to the award ceremony and celebration party during BookExpo America, medals, stickers, certificates, and national publicity in a press release, as well as social media exposure.