IPPY winners enjoy many benefits. As one of the oldest, most established independent book awards in operation, the Independent Publisher Book Awards (IPPYs) are well known and respected in the book industry. Our winners are:
- Featured in a series of articles at our IndependentPublisher.com website which had over 80,000 unique visitors in the past year
- Promoted in press releases sent to over 2,000 publishing industry media outlets
- Given two free passes, valued at $300, to the IPPY gala held during BookExpo America in Chicago or New York City.
- Sent a Winner's Celebration Packet that includes a starter set of book seals, an official winner's certificate, and a medal.
- Listed in results that are permanently archived on www.independentpublisher.com back to 1997.
- Featured in an average of 50 articles per year internationally.
Winning feels good!
Along with the sales boost that can come from an award is the personal recognition and morale boost for all those involved. The prestige of winning can inspire staff to promote the book with more enthusiasm and give the title's marketing campaign new life. Use this excitement to send out a new wave of press releases and sales pitches to a variety of potential customers. Everybody loves a winner!
- Increased visibility
- Increased credibility
- New material for press releases, brochures, etc.
- Renewed enthusiasm of sales and marketing team
- Use of stickers/logo on books, promotional materials, website, emails, etc.